Thursday 11 October 2012

Review: Simple Rapid Action Spot Zapper

Hello there! Sorry it has been a bit of a while since I last posted but I've been bogged down with work and such, however today, I have a review for you all! YAY :D

It is on the Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper. And just as a warning, this is NOT going to be a positive review...


The product is supposedly meant to reduce your spots, especially the redness in four hours :O And I couldn't even believe these mysterious claims on this packaging, and boy were these claims wrong!

The packaging is this little silver rollerball which you apply directly onto your spot. Now somehow, this doesn't seem hygienic to me... Repeatedly rolling something onto a problematic area of your face? I think not.


The rollerball feels nice and all because it's cold but seriously. its such a waste of packaging, a squirty nozzle would have been much more efficient in my opinion.

Now the actual product... Was SHAMEFUL. It is this kind of watery solution which leaves your skin feeling gross because there is this weird sort of film sitting on your skin. And I wouldn't have even minded if the product actually did something to my spots, but it literally did nothing... I just had this gross stuff sat on my face for hours and if anything it made my face feel itchy and more irritated! The areas that you apply this on become really dry, sore and horrible afterwards too, something that I definitely was not pleased about...

Conclusion - This product was sticky, gross, made my skin horrible afterwards, didn't help my spots and is just a big waste of time! I think I might just stick to leaving my spots alone...

Star Rating - 1 star (I love this brand too much to give it 0!)

I was really disappointed too, Simple is probably my favourite skincare brand too :( Hopefully a positive review will be coming up soon!

Until next time lovelies, Nikki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment