Tuesday 21 August 2012

Epic Nail or Epic Fail? - Do I want my life oranged?

Hello there! It's been a while but here is another Epic Nail or Epic Fail instalment! I was on holiday last week and actually had a different polish on then (which will most probably feature soon as I am OBSESSED with that other colour) but for now, let's deal with Rimmel's I heart lasting finish polish in 'Orange your life' shall we?


Now this polish is one of my summer favourite polishes (truth be told I've worn this twice now which is pretty epic for someone as fickle as I am) but I personally don't like this colour anymore... WAH

I really wanted to love this polish as I had worn it once before yet somehow this time it looked so much more orange... I know the colour is called 'Orange your life' but last time it looked a lot more sort of coral pink based orange and now its like some tangerine exploded all over my nails :/


This polish is a great orange colour though so if you have a kind of pale skin tone that isn't as yellow toned as mine, this could be your new orange product! But for my yellowness, it just doesn't cut it, it looks really dodgy on my hands right now... I might go wash it off to be honest...

In summary, this polish is great, the application is smooth with the really nice skinny brush, the polish is opaque enough to coat but not thick and gloopy, I personally love these nail polishes by Rimmel and so highly recommend them, but unfortunately this colour just doesn't cut it for me :(

Epic Nail or Epic Fail rating: 3 due to the great polish but the disappointing colour
Until next time, Nikki xxx

1 comment:

  1. I think the color is gorgeous and really suits you. BTW your blog is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete