Saturday 25 August 2012

Epic Nail or Epic Fail? - Mmm Minty

Bonjour bloggers! Today's post is another Epic Nail or Epic Fail post, currently I have the Barry M nail paint in Mint Green on my nails which is my new nail polish obsession!


Now I'm not a huge fan of these nail polishes (as expressed in my cheap and chic combo post) as I find that some of the lighter shades are way too sheer and runny. But I think I've hit a good'un here with this colour! 


Now not only is this sort of shade of green most likely my FAVOURITE COLOUR but this nail polish is superb! I love the tiny brush which is good for easy and precise application and I love the consistency too as it is the perfect medium between thick and thin. 

The colour has lasted me pretty well too (not sure its this or my epic topcoat that I use) and so this is a total win, I'm so pleased! My Black Cherries nail polish (to which I haven't actually posted about yet...) might have to move over, I love this colour! It's actually a bit brighter in real life but as usual, my camera sucks! I think when it comes to fall this polish won't be a good colour (my friend Fareha actually said that it was too bright for her so she only wore it for a day!) but I think if you're brave enough, it is a good choice :)

Now (it's like all of my new paragraphs start with NOW) but I am returning to school soon (as mentioned in my youtube videos I think) and so this series might have to halt while I'm at school as we can't wear nail polish there... :(

But until next time, Nikki xxx
See ya later lovelies :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment